Poughkeepsie District

Poughkeepsie District



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Companion!

Hello! My new companion is Elder Morris. He's from West Bend, Oregon and a great guy. I have had only 1 companion from Utah so far. Elder Mills goes home tomorrow. Will miss him! He has our address and phone number so expect a call (I told him to call Mom). So the missionary in our apartment who has been on his mission the least amount of time is the one who will be training the greenie. He will do a good job.

I am a little irked at my camera. It's been having issues saving pictures: Sorry, I will send some home soon!

You know what they have a lot of here? Poison Ivy! No, I haven't had a case of it, but poor Elder Casalino in my apartment has been plagued with it!

I did get your letter and the envelopes, so expect a letter. I loved the "addressee" on one of them.

I laughed when read that the dogs wouldn't come outside because the hose was on!

Well I need to go. Tell Kallie and the dogs hi for me! Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment