Poughkeepsie District

Poughkeepsie District



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

My new companion is Elder Casalino, the same missionary who lived in the apt. when I was in Kingston. He likes "people" to be specific. Has alot of energy! He will be a great comp. Hooray! He also really likes cows? and Italian food.

Things are going well here. We have a baptismal date! Excited!!

So there is a blizzard going on back home? Well, hope this e-mail finds you safe. Things are going fine here. Yes, I did receive the card. Thank you so much.

We have a couple of people who invited us to Thanksgiving dinner with them, which is nice. So weird to not be home though for this... Anyway, love you all lots!!

Tell Kallie and the dogs hi for me. Tell Kallie that I liked her list of things to do (and also tell her to brush her teeth! No more cavities!)). Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at home!!!
-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment