Poughkeepsie District

Poughkeepsie District



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Working Harder Than Ever

Hi! So we had 2 Thanksgiving dinners! Elder Casalino and I were trying to eat at the 2nd one and we got about halfway through it. Luckily, since the house was so crazy that day anyway, so they figured that we were halfway through seconds, so no one was offended. We felt bad but were just too full! It was really good though!
I am sorry to hear about Lee. That is so awful and I can only imagine the pain she went through.
Our baptismal date was postponed until further notice :(. It's okay. Best if someone is not ready, right?
Elder Casalino and I are working harder than we ever have, and coming up with the least success we've ever had. I think the Lord is testing us.
Tell Dad that I hope that everything will work out okay. And also I believe his duck story! Three ducks with one shot?!
This city just came alive now that Christmas is coming and everyone seems to be a lot more friendly!
Lisa wrote me a letter and she said that your recipe for cookies was the best she'd ever made!
Wasn't Blake with Elder Gerard before? There could possibly be a Mike's Deli because there is an Arthur Street (Not certain though!). Why do you ask?
We had a lot of rain today, and some strong winds. I can only imagine how it was at home last week. That must have been super massively cold! Blake knows all about COLD now!
Anyway, I have to e-mail the mission President now.
Tell Kallie B and the dogs hi for me. How is Cole?
Bye for now- Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment